Tami's version of Our Adventures through India, SouthEast Asia + Beyond

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Where will we be in 2008?

As 2007 wraps up, I guess it's natural that everyone's minds are on the new year. So, you ask, just where in the world will we BE in 2008?

It's taken us a bit to answer that ourselves as we've been busy working and really enjoying where we are NOW. But, after 13 months in Southeast Asia, we've decided it's time to move on. Next stop, India.


We're going to stay in Cambodia through Christmas + New Year's for a final trip to Angkor and several days of beach/party time down in Sihanoukville. After the first of the year, we make our way back to Bangkok, then hop on a plane to Chennai. Here's a rough itinerary for anyone interested -

JANUARY - Tamil Nadu
FEBRUARY - Kerala + Karnataka
MARCH - Goa + Maharashtra
APRIL - Rajasthan
MAY/JUNE - Uttaranchal
JULY - Stateside

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin Scully said...

Hi Tami and Darin,

This is Robin, you met me when you came to Manchester, MI.... you visited my studio. I've been following your blogs throughout your adventures. Thank you for the FAB photos and interesting reads!
I am very envious of all you are experiencing... I'm grateful for your blogs that give me a taste of the world :)

Take care and enjoy!

Robin

6:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home