Tami's version of Our Adventures through India, SouthEast Asia + Beyond

Thursday, July 06, 2006

We Love SteriPEN

After several months on the road and lots of promo to other travellers and locals alike, we're sharing the hype with you too. This thing is GREAT! Not only does it kill the bugs in your water quickly and easily, but it's a great conversation piece too! Maybe even MORE importantly, it saves 5,000+ plastic liter water bottles from the landfill! In only 90 seconds, we can purify the typical pitcher of local water always placed on our table, keeping us hydrated and in good conscience. Check it out "link"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can speak with experience on this... I travel quite a bit to various parts of the world. On one multi-country trip I became extremely ill from (I believe) contaiminated water. After that, I tried a variety of pumps, carbon filters, and chemical treatments. I finally settled on steripen because it is so easy to pack and use. I've upgraded from the steripen classic to the steripen adventurer, and also got the steripen solar charger.

It's a great little unit that takes up no room at all and I take everywhere I go. My sister uses a steripen for hiking/backpacking and camping. With the steripen adventurer I am ready if there is a problem with our local water supply plus I can brush my teeth when I travel overseas and know I won't get sick!

SteriPEN Adventurer

6:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home